Calpharm was founded in 1992. Calpharm has grown synonymous with high quality stress-free contract manufacturing.
As a privately-owned company, Calpharm knows what it takes to succeed in an ever changing economy, and as such handles each client and orders with the utmost respect, importance and urgency, supporting each client, big and small to succeed in their business goals.
Conveniently situated in Centurion, Gauteng province, Calpharm is easily accessible from all major routes. The modern, high-tech solid dosage manufacturing and packing facility is one of the highest capacity solid dosage manufacturing plants in Africa. Yearly improvements and ongoing investment in the latest machinery, staff training and production techniques, keeps Calpharm at the forefront of technology, ensuring the very best final products for our clients. Contact Us.
Calpharm’s modern state-of-the-art manufacturing plant, includes the following large scale facilities:
• A high capacity encapsulation facility
• A high capacity tablet compression facility
• A high capacity powder blending facility
• A high capacity solid dosage filling/packing facility
• A high capacity powder filling/packing facility
• A high capacity powder softpack sealing facility
• A high capacity container shrink sleeve facility
• A high capacity container induction sealing facility
• A high capacity container auto labelling facility
• A high capacity blister forming and packing facility
• A high capacity sachet facility (soon to be opened)
• A high tech in-process laboratory
• A high tech analytical laboratory - Physical analysis
Facility equipment capacity figures:
• Daily encapsulation capacity: 4 060 000
• Daily tablet compression capacity: 3 152 000
• Daily powder blending capacity: 21 900 Liter/kg